Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's new from Whispy's D'zines

Hi y'all...

It's been a while since I last posted, bad bad Whispy! I have a few new things for you that are fresh in the store! First is my latest kit, entitled Autumn Harvest. It's both in full size and taggers size, and perfect for the upcoming fall/autumn holiday season! Kit includes 10 papers and 51 elements, all designed at 300 dpi. Kit is for personal use only, and not all is shown in the preview.

Secondly, I'm doing something that's very bittersweet to my heart. It's officially been one year since I started designing kits and scraps for both full size and taggers alike. My very first design was Gothique Romance, soon followed by Flair and Dreams. It's time to say goodbye to my Gothique series, but before they are locked away forever, I have bundled them up into one fantastic package for you called The Gothique Collection! I also have a special bonus of all alphas ever created with these kits for free as a special treat for you! This bundle package is available for such a low price for only a limited time, but I can't say for how long it will be. However, once the bundle is gone, everything Gothique will be gone too. So, you don't want to miss out on this wonderful chance for such beautiful designs!

(Blogger isn't allowing images to be uploaded at this time. Will upload previews later when it decides to cooperate finally. *wink*)

~~* Check out all that's new here *~~

I have more in the works with Christmas that I hope to finish up very soon for you! Please enjoy, and I hope to see ya floating around in my store soon!

Brightest blessings...
Whispy of Whispy's D'zines

0 comments: